Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
24 Hour Wigan Mice Control Treatment
Household pests such as mice can cause many problems. A mouse in your home could be the start of a chain reaction of disaster. They damage property and carry diseases and create allergens in the air with their droppings. This blog post will discuss all to know about mice effects and damages. Mice have been known to destroy property by chewing on wood or wiring insulation, which causes fires or electric shocks when they contact appliances such as microwaves and televisions. In addition, the droppings left around your house can trigger allergies in people who are sensitive to dust mites or other indoor allergens. Diseases spread by mice include salmonella, hantavirus and leptospirosis. Suppose you think you may have a mouse problem in your home. For such situations, you should contact a professional pest control company such as Wigan Mice Control Treatments and Removal Services to assess the situation and provide a solution.
1. Mice are small rodents found worldwide, but they prefer to live near people since they have easy access to food and shelter.
Mice have a body length of about 25-30 cm, weighing 15 to 30 grams. They are smaller than the brown rat but larger than the house mouse (Mus musculus). The tail of a mice is as long as or longer than their head and body combined; depending on species, it may be hairy, but some types.
2. Mice carry diseases, and their droppings contain harmful bacteria that make people sick. Diseases carried by mice are often transmitted to humans. For example, they usually carry salmonella, which is why it's so important to clean areas where the mice have been living and nesting as soon as possible. In addition, their urine contains harmful bacteria such as E Coli or listeria. People who contact this bacteria can experience various health problems, such as diarrhoea, vomiting and nausea.
3. The most common types of mice found all around the UK are the house mouse and the brown rat. The house mouse is smaller than the brown rat, but it can still damage. They can squeeze through tiny openings and gaps in buildings, making it easy for them to get inside. Once they're inside, they will start looking for food and nesting places.
4. House mouse populations often proliferate because female house mice will have about six litters in a year, giving birth to an average of eight offspring each time. However, house mice are also able to breed throughout the year. House mouse babies will be born blind and hairless. They won't open their eyes until they're about seven days old, but after that, they will start growing fur very quickly. At the age of four weeks, baby mice leave their nest searching for food independently.
7) To prevent infestation by mice, store your garbage in metal containers instead of plastic bags so it doesn't attract them, seal all cracks and holes in your home's exterior, and keep your house clean by sweeping and vacuuming regularly. If you do find that you have a mouse problem, call a professional pest control company to get rid of them.
8) If you do find evidence of mouse infestation around your home, clean up any leftover food sources as well as uneaten pet food dishes. Then, use a combination of bleach and water to disinfect any areas the mice have come into contact with (one part bleach to nine parts water). Be sure to wear gloves and a mask when you're cleaning up mouse droppings and urine as they can contain harmful bacteria, and most importantly, contact an expert Wigan Mice and Mouse Exterminator to quickly, safely and effectively handle the situation.
With the threat of diseases, allergic reactions, and structural damage to your home or business, you should never take on a mice infestation by using DIY products. The consequences are too much for an amateur to handle when it comes to pest control treatments Wigan Mice Control Treatments and Removal Service offers professional 24-hour professional pest control mice services that can eradicate all traces of rodents from your property. We will eliminate those pesky, filthy rodents from your property for good! You can trust us because we care about our customers' safety and peace of mind by getting rid of these pests quickly, effectively and permanently. What is the last thing you want? A mouse problem is ruining your life... Let us help! Contact our team today at 0161 776 9832 for more information about how we can resolve this issue quickly."