Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Don't Face Abram Honey Bee Nest Removal Alone
Honey Bee Hive Removal
Abram honey bee nest removal is an important part of maintaining a safe and pleasant garden, particularly if you like to entertain outdoors and want to keep your guests safe. Young's Pest Control knows that having honey bee control makes your life sweeter, and our professionally trained staff are waiting for your call to come and take care of your problem in the most efficient and humane way possible.
Did You Know:
- Bee colonies can range from 40 to 80,000 bees
- Honey bee colonies can be 15 to 20 bees
- Female worker bees form the majority of the colony
- There are 30 different bee species which can work and live together in a single colony
- The only fertilized female is the queen
- The queen's only job is to lay eggs
- Female worker bees make the honeycombs to store pollen
What Do The Males Do?
- Male bees (drones)fertilize the young queen bee
- Work to keep a steady temperature in the hive
- Driven out by female workers at the end of summer and left to die
- Drones trying to re-enter the hive are usually stung to death by the workers
- Drones cannot feed themselves
Why is Honey Bee Control Important?
It is important to quickly attain honey bee control in honey bee hive removal and honey bee swarm removal to prevent stings as well as facilitate the Abram honey bee nest removal. Young's Pest Control has the proper equipment and training to help the bees transition away from your property and give yourself, your guests, and your pets peace of mind so that they can enjoy the nice garden you have created for family use.
If you are close to the nest or hive, it is likely that the bees inside and the ones swarming outside will feel threatened. The potential for bites is high - this can cause allergic reactions in some people to be especially careful if you know you are susceptible to anaphylaxis or have never been stung before and thus don't know your allergic reaction risk.
Young's Pest Control has very reasonable rates and guarantees that their honey bee swarm and nest removal can be taken care of quickly, effectively and correctly. If the nest is not completely removed on the first visit, the second one is free. We offer same-day service so that you can go out for the day and upon your return, the problem solved. Give us a call today.