Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
24 Hour Rostherne Rat Control Treatment
Rats are most commonly found in the U.K. as brown rats. Brown rats are also called Norway rats, a misnomer because they originally come from Asia. One of the worst things about infestations is that they can go unnoticed for weeks or even months before any signs show up. However, the effects of an infestation can be seen through structural damage and increased disease risks. Disease-carrying rodents like rats pose a significant health concern, but there are ways you can protect yourself against them!
Rodents can transmit numerous diseases. Some of these diseases include:
- Plague - a bacterial disease that affects humans, rats, and other animals.
- Leptospirosis (Weil's disease) - a bacterial infection that can cause fever, muscle aches, and diarrhoea.
- Tularemia - also known as rabbit fever, tularemia is an illness caused by Francisella tularensis. Symptoms include chest pain, difficulty breathing, and a rash.
- Salmonellosis - a food poisoning caused by the bacteria Salmonella. Symptoms include diarrhoea, fever, and abdominal cramps.
- Typhus fever - a bacterial infection that causes fever, headaches and rash
- Hantavirus pulmonary syndrome - a rare but serious viral disease that affects the lungs. It is caused by contact with rodent urine, droppings, or saliva. This virus is transmitted through contact of the urine or saliva with broken skin or mucous membranes.
Most of these diseases cannot spread from person to person, but they should still be taken seriously. Rats and their droppings pose a serious threat to your health and the safety of those around you! They carry over 35 different pathogens, which can cause painful infections in humans. These
There is also a possibility that an infestation can lead to psychological effects in the home, such as depression and anxiety. Parents with children are more susceptible to such effects.
Some of the signs that you might be experiencing a rat infestation include:
- Gnawing and droppings throughout your home
- Droppings left along baseboards, in cupboards or other hard to reach areas where food is stored. It is possible for foods to become contaminated with bacteria from rodent urine and faeces.
- A strong, musty odour is a good indicator that you have rodents, as they tend to urinate and defecate wherever they feel safe. This also leads to the increased risk of disease transmission through urine or faeces.
- You may begin noticing scratch marks on your flooring if there are rats in your home. They will try to claw their way up walls to get food or safe places to live.
Even if they are not active, seeing rats can be a sign that an infestation is present.
Suppose you think you might have a rat infestation in your home. In that case, you should contact a professional pest control company such as Rostherne Rat Control Treatments and Removal Service to come and assess the situation. With our 24-hour Rostherne experienced pest control rats, it is always convenient to get ahold of us. You may have difficulty getting rid of rats on your own, and they often require specialized equipment and knowledge to do so. Do not wait until the problem gets too out of hand- call today!
Suppose you think you might have a rat infestation in your home. In that case, it will be best to call a professional Rostherne Rat exterminator to come and assess the situation. It is difficult to eliminate rats on your own, and they often require specialized equipment and knowledge to do so. Do not wait until the problem gets too out of hand- call today!
If you need rat exterminators to take care of your infestation, contact Rostherne Rat Control Treatments and Removal Service. We offer 24 hours Rostherne professional pest control rats services that use the latest equipment and techniques. You should never trust a DIY product for this kind of job because they can cause more damage than good or even make matters worse by attracting other pests like mice! And don't forget about our free quote service, where we'll come out to see what needs to be fixed at no cost, so you know before anything is done just how much it will be. So let us help today with all those pesky rodents invading your home or business from head to toe! Our Rostherne Rat exterminator will take care of the problem for you and make sure it doesn't come back!