Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Calling a Birkenhead Pest Control Service
Animals all have a unique and important role to play in their natural habitats: bees pollinate flowers, wasps prey on other harmful insects, moles mix and aerate the soil, squirrels help nut trees spread and foxes keep rodent populations under control. But when animals stray outside of their wild domains and take up residence in or around homes where people live, their normal behaviour can become a problem. Foxes eat chickens and rabbits, squirrels get into attics and build nests, moles damage the lawn, wasps and bees can sting people and animals, sometimes provoking an allergic response. There are many kinds of pests, and in most cases calling a quality 24 hour Birkenhead pest control service such as Young's Pest Control is the best way to resolve the problem.
There are many reasons why do-it-yourself pest management is inferior to a professional Birkenhead pest control service:
- Commercial pest control products may not be as effective as formulations experts have access to, and accidental poisoning is a risk.
- Some pests are hard to identify, leading amateurs to use the wrong treatment or technique and not really get rid of the infestation.
- Some pests are hard to detect or difficult to locate. Small insect pests such as fleas are hard to find to make sure they have all be treated. Nests and hives that are underground or inside objects can be hard to locate.
- Gaining access to a hive or nest can be difficult and dangerous. Many pest treatments need to be applied at close range, which can mean crawling through tight spaces and climbing up ladders or trees. This is uncomfortable and can also be dangerous as there is a risk of falling or becoming stuck.
- Applying a treatment can be dangerous as there is a risk of being stung or bitten. Some people experience life-threatening symptoms after being stung by certain insects.
- Approaching wildlife can be risky, as most animals will try to attack when they feel threatened.
- Sometimes additional work is needed to remedy the problem that led to the infestation in the first place, such as installing bird wire on ledges or covering vents with mesh.
With 24 hour service, professional staff and low prices for its services, Young's Pest Control offer pest eradication services for a wide range of problem species, as well as prompt emergency service options and wildlife deterrent systems.