Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
High Lane Pest Control
At Young's Pest Control, we offer commercial and residential High Lane pest control services. Our company can come up with a pest control service for you based on your needs. Our professionals are in a position to provide routine services monthly or quarterly. We eliminate your pest problems and ensure they don't become a nuisance.
Our pest control services include:
- Mice & rat control: The aspect of mice & rat control is important, considering that these pests can be quite a nuisance.
- Bedbugs (Bedbug control)
- Honey bee nest removal (Honey bee hive removal, swarm collection)
- Wasp nest removal treatment: Wasps are known to have one of the nastiest bites. Their bites irritate and in some cases, allergies to people who have acute medical conditions. Therefore, if you have wasp problems, it is recommended you hire our professionals to provide wasp nest removal treatment.
- Flea treatment (flea infestation)
- Bumblebee nest removal
- Ant infestation removal (ant control)
- Grey squirrel control (Squirrel removal)
Damages that pests can cause
When you have pests infesting your home, it can be a tasking job fighting them. Do you ever stop and think what the end result could be if you stopped fighting them? If pests grow in large numbers in your property, then you will be staring at catastrophic losses.
Some of the damaging effects of pests are:
- House damage
Some insects are known for causing structural damage. For instance, if you have some wooden structures in your house, which are not treated, then be sure to experience a termite problem. The cost of repairs will definitely be high. Rodents like mice chew electrical wires and this can cause shorts of electrical wires. The impact can be big in that it can lead to house fires.
2. Allergies and venom
Bugs such as bees, wasps and hornets are known for their stings that result in serious and in some cases, lethal allergic reactions in humans. Black widows are among the most venomous spiders ever known. Bites from venomous spiders can result in death if not treated. Pests also carry allergens into people's homes. People can experience allergic reactions from pests' faeces. Also, the skin that they shed pollutes the air in the houses.
Rodents such as bats carry the plague. They can cause Hantavirus, among other serious diseases. Bites from some rodents and insects can be poisonous and may result in death.
Diseases caused by pests
There a variety of diseases that these pests cause.
- Dengue fever: Mosquito bites also cause it. The mosquito causing this disease breeds in stagnant water.
- Yellow fever: This is a viral fever caused by mosquitoes. The symptoms are usually high fevers, lower back pains and headaches.
Benefits of hiring Young’s Pest Control services
Hiring our professional exterminators is a guarantee of quality services and you will never be unsatisfied by the work our staff does. Our professionals have gained skills over the years so you can be sure of an excellent job while they deal with your pests' problem.
- Saves time: It is not advisable to try to fight pests by yourself. You will likely cause serious accidents and even bodily harm and the whole process is likely to be time-consuming. Contact our professionals to do this job for you as they will do it within the shortest time as they can. And the expected results will be satisfactory.
- Expertise: Hiring professional help from our company is a clear picture that you don't want any pests in your home. Hiring our professionals is a guarantee that you will be satisfied with the services that our company provides. They will get rid of all the pests in your home and provide advice on pest control services.
- Reduces allergies.
- Reduces health risks.
- We are 100% reliable.
- We offer free quotations.
- Excellent customer service.
When you are ready to deal with your pest problem at home or the office, feel free to get in touch with us as soon as possible.