Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Professional Chadderton Mice Control
Mice are prolific breeders, with the females capable of birthing 5-10 litters a year and each litter containing an average of 6-8 young. The high reproductive rate of these rodents means that mice infestation will quickly get out of control as their numbers multiply. For this reason, mouse control should take priority earlier on to save time, effort and resources in the long run.
Damage caused by mice
Your house is an ideal place for mice to make themselves at home and once they are inside they can damage its structural integrity, lowering property values and costing you a fortune in repairs. Mice infestation is also a cause of economic damage in the agricultural industry and a nightmare for anyone in the catering industry.
- Mice raid crops in the field and in storage, causing economic damage. They will find their way into kitchens and pantries, looking for food and drink. When mice come into contact with food and water, they contaminate it with their bodily secretions, making it unusable.
- Mice gnaw at wires, stripping them of their insulation. Exposed wires pose an electrical hazard and fire risk.
Chadderton mice control is essential to counter the damage caused to property, food crops and supplies, as well as the hygiene risk, loss of business and reputation caused to caterers by mice infestation.
Mice spread disease
Mice are vectors for a number of zoonoses, that is pathogens that can be transmitted from animals to humans. The most common route of infection is through the urine and faeces, which can contaminate human food and water supplies. Mice are also hosted to a range of ectoparasites, including fleas, lice and ticks, as well as endoparasites, such as tapeworms, which are another route of zoonotic infection. Diseases mice spread include:
- Leptospirosis, an infection by Leptospira bacteria, can cause Weil's Disease, Severe Pulmonary Hemorrhage Syndrome and meningitis.
- Lymphocytic choriomeningitis, a form of viral meningitis.
- Murine typhus, an infection by Rickettsia typhi bacteria, is caused by bites from fleas living on mice
- Tularemia, a particularly virulent disease, resulting from infection by Francisella tularensis bacteria.
The threat of illness caused by mouse infestation makes Chadderton mice control a matter of importance, to protect the health of everyone.
Getting rid of mice
Mouse removal should be left to professional pest control services. Amateurs lack the ability to get rid of mice effectively. Professionals have the correct equipment, the relevant knowledge, the right training and necessary experience to perform successful mouse control treatment.
If you have mice on your property and want to see the back of them, do not hesitate to pick up the phone and call on the professionals to meet your mouse removal needs.