Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Why Every Pet Owner Should Call for Salford Flea Treatment
Fleas are small, wingless insects that are characterized by mouthparts that are adapted for sucking blood and piercing the skin. They are external parasites that live off the blood of birds and mammals. Common flea species in the UK are:
• Cat Flea (Ctenocephalides felis)
• Dog Flea (Ctenocephalides canis)
• Bird Flea (Ceratophyllus gallinae)
• Human Flea (Pulex irritans)
At Young’s Pest Control, flea fumigation service is one of our many pest control services. We recommend you do regular flea control when you have pets because pets are not able to fight off fleas as well as humans can because they do not have hands and they have fur where fleas easily hide. There are several other reasons why you should seek our Salford flea treatment service.
1) Fleas are a great nuisance to pets, causing an itching sensation that sometimes results in the pet attempting to bite, peck, or scratch off the pest. These bites affect the mood of your pet. You can only enjoy the companionship of a healthy, happy pet.
2) One of the greatest reasons why you should do flea control is that they are sometimes vectors for diseases. They spread a variety of bacterial, rickettsial, and viral diseases to animals. They also transmit helminths and protozoans. As an example, fleas spread Herpetosoma Trypanosome protozoans and Murine typhus.
3) You should seek our Salford flea treatment because pets spread diseases to humans. Fleas are associated with the spread of Yersinia pestis bacteria to humans. This is a bacterium that is responsible for diseases like bubonic plague. They also transmit Rickettsia typhi, Yersinia pestis, Bartonella henselae, and Rickettsia felis. The cat flea also transmits tapeworms from cats to humans. Common symptoms of a tapeworm attack include diarrhoea, loss of appetite, nausea, inexplicable weight loss, and weakness.
4) Regular flea infestation control is important because flea droppings and flea bites can cause allergic reactions, especially in humans. Common symptoms of these allergic reactions are red, itchy welts, swelling, hives, and extensive itching. Although these symptoms can be treated with an over-the-counter antihistamine, do regular flea control to avoid the discomfort and the embarrassment of scratching in public. It is particularly important that you get rid of fleas if you have toddlers around.
5) Having a flea infestation is usually associated with untidiness. Other pet owners will not want your pet interacting with their pets because fleas are easily transferable. You should do regular Salford flea treatments to ensure your kids do not suffer from ridicule by their peers.
Avoid the common temptation of doing a Salford flea treatment yourself. With our flea fumigation service, you will get rid of the fleas permanently whereas you will only be treating the symptoms of the problem if you do the removal yourself. We know the best solutions to use in fumigation from experience. We have the necessary personal protective equipment for the job and we are well versed with the relevant bylaws regarding pest control in the areas we serve. We will work within the given timelines and we will guide you on how to avoid a future flea infestation.