Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Firgrove Mice Control Treatment
It is about time you bid farewell to the Mice Infestation on your property. We know it is hard coping up with these nuisance creatures that cause no good but harm to our health and household. Young’s Pest Control Mice and Mouse Control offer well-trained Firgrove Mice Control Treatments and Removal Service at a cost-effective price.
Why Mice are a dangerous pest
The biggest challenge that turns Mice from nuisance to danger is the health problems they cause from diseases they bring to humans. For example;
Hantavirus is a virus that transmits to humans from mice droppings and urine. If not handled in time, it leads to shortness of breath and kidney failure, resulting in death.
Mice feed on your food as well. They can walk on kitchen shelves looking for food. They end up dropping faeces and urine on food, causing food poisoning.
Mice are known to pass air-borne diseases to humans causing a respiratory problem like Asthma.
Mice are guests who never shower. With them, they carry parasites like fleas and ticks. Lyme disease is a disease transmitted by ticks to humans which mice transmit through fleas that eat blood.
Apart from diseases, mice chew anything they find. They chew on electric wires, causing electricity shortage or fire. They destroy walls making places for shelter and kitchen cabinets. They also chew on clothing.
How do you know you got mice infestation?
Mice can be identified by their appearance, but their actions speak volumes since they have physically will destroy everything in their path. According to Young’s Pest control, some signs are;
- Gnaw/Chewing marks: Mice leave marks that are chisel-shaped on surfaces.
- Mice droppings and urine: Their droppings are dark, long and rod-shaped with sharp endings.
- Mice tracks: They leave dirty marks on the runways and surfaces as they move. Their footprints are four toes on their front and five on their back feet.
- Food and household damage: Mice feed on seeds, cereals and cans used to store food. Some mice feed on a household if they don’t find food.
- Their housing: Mice move to your home anytime. Anyway, during Autumn, they invade your house to rum from the wet weather. They construct shelters in warm places such as; drawers, inside sofas, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes and storage boxes. They shred papers and wood to line their nests to keep the nest warm.
Why it is not advisable to Control Mice by yourself
Mice and Mouse Control by yourself can cause more harm than good to you and those around you. Most of the rodents’ pesticides only control one type of pest. The pesticides may not be effective in controlling mice, therefore leading to future infestations.
Pesticides made at home are not tested before use. One can pose a danger to their health. The pesticide may cause respiratory infection, among other issues such as skin rashes when the products touch human skin.
Mice bite to protect their babies from harm when threatened. If you choose to do it yourself and destroy their nests; it could be dangerous for you.
Mice are mostly found in the kitchen due to easy access to food. When controlling them, one will have to put the poison on kitchen surfaces; mice will feed on the poison and also possibly spread that poison on surfaces around the property making it dangerous for you and your loved ones.
Firgrove Pest Control Mice
Firgrove Mice Control Treatments and Removal Service is the sure way to handle mice easily and effectively. Firgrove exterminator identifies nests and destroys mice faster with less risk and disruption. Young’s Pest Control offers 24-hour Professional Pest Control Mice Service at a pocket-friendly price. Other services include;
- Firgrove Exterminator have unmarked vans for safety
- 24-hour professional pest control mice service in 7 days of the week
- Guarantee Firgrove Pest Control mice
Call us today and we promise to give you top-notch service.