Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
24 Hour Moss Bank Professional Pest Control Rats
Rats carry diseases like the bubonic plague, hantavirus, and leptospirosis. They can also damage property by gnawing on wood or electrical wiring. In addition, rats are incredibly territorial animals that defend their territory against anything they perceive as a threat. So when rats invade an area, it is never good news for humans because of all the disease and destruction they can bring with them. That's why you should contact Moss Bank rat exterminator services immediately if you suspect there might be a rat infestation in your home or office building - but what else do we know about these pesky rodents?
- The average lifespan of a rat is between one and two years, depending on whether it falls prey to a predator or is killed by a human, among other factors.
- Rats are promiscuous animals that will copulate with anything that moves if they're desperate enough for companionship. This reproductive rate allows the species to bounce back after an outbreak of disease or war quickly has severely reduced their numbers.
- A rat can jump up to fifteen feet in one single leap! That helps them evade predators like cats and dogs and humans armed with nets, traps, and other rodent control tools.
- Rats are intelligent creatures and can learn to associate certain sounds or smells with the prospect of food. This makes trapping and exterminating them a tricky business, as they're often able to avoid traps that have been set for them in the past.
Rats have a robust immune system that can quickly adapt to new environments. That's why they're able to carry diseases like the bubonic plague and hantavirus without getting sick. So if you have a rat problem, it's vital to take action quickly to get rid of them.
Rat control is a complex process. It's essential to use the correct methods and products to get rid of rats safely and effectively. At 24 Hour Moss Bank Pest Control rats, we offer a full range of rat control services, including:
- Rat extermination
- Rat trapping
- Rat removal
- Rat exclusion
- Rat poison
We also offer a wide variety of rat control treatments, including:
- Glue boards
- Ultrasonic rodent deterrents
- Poisoned bait stations
- Snap traps
Rats are known to bite humans and pets, contaminate food, and damage property. Rats cause an estimated £19 billion in damage each year in the UK alone. So if you have a rat problem, it's essential to take action quickly to get rid of them.
At 24 Hour Moss Bank Pest Control rats, we offer a full range of rat control services, and Rats can also spread diseases through various other ways. If you have a rat problem, it's vital to take action quickly to get rid of them. Any rat bites should be treated with immediate medical attention. If you have touched or made contact in any way with their urine or faeces, then it is vital you wash your hands as soon as possible thoroughly.