Need Help? Call us on 0161 776 9832 or drop us an email for expert pest control advice on how to identify pest infestations and help solve your problem.
Formby BumbleBee Control Treatment
Formby bumblebee control is a necessity. But did you know that some bees can invade and build a nest in your houses? Out of 250 bee species worldwide, 24 can be found in the UK. And though bees may already sound familiar, Bombus hypnorum or Tree BumbleBees are UK’s latest addition to the fauna species. This kind of bumblebee is relatively easy to spot with its fuzzy appearance, ginger head, black body and whitetail. They first arrived in Britain in 2001 and have quickly spread since. Now, they are found in most England and Wales, where they are very common in late spring to early summer. Unusually for a bee, Tree Bumble Bees nest in tree hollows or bird boxes. This is probably the reason for their rapid spread.
As you are preparing for your summer holiday, chances are stinging insects, including but not limited to bees, wasps, and hornets are too! Where to? In your house or yard! Some are not aware of the dangers they may post. Though not all stings from all insects are painful, when a person who’s allergic to specific insect venom gets stung, anaphylactic shock may occur, which could lead to a life-threatening situation.
Nests play an important in the control of insects. For instance, if you want to get rid of bees in your home, Formby bumblebee removal is the key. However, once you spot a nest of any of these insects, it is necessary to get them immediately removed by a professional pest exterminator rather than risking your safety through DIY.
Young’s Pest Control offers Formby bumblebee control, bumble bee nest removal and many other services to manage pests in your home or business. If you are in any trouble with problems, call the experts.
Why do you need PROFESSIONAL pest control? Well, the answer is simple.
• damage your home, decks or furniture
• leave behind nasty stains on your walls with their excrement
• be very irritating or even alarming to be hassled and chased
• sting you and other people nearby when disturbed
and Professional pest control…
• knows how to treat/remove nests according to their location
• has the proper knowledge about the insects to be exterminated
• knows when is the best time to tackle the job
• has the appropriate equipment and supplies in removing nests
• offers 24-hour pest control services
• guarantees you effective and permanent pest control