Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Professional Bootle Mole Trapping and Control Methods
If you wake up one morning and look out with pride at your garden, expecting to see an immaculate lawn and find instead a collection of ugly looking dirt tracks and molehills, then your garden's earthworms have attracted the attention of a hungry mole.
The mole in your garden is building a collection of tunnels beneath your lawn to dig for earthworms, and because moles eat more than their own body weight in earthworms all day and every day. As it does this the entire lawn is ripped apart in a short space of time in its quest for food.
If you've noticed damage to your garden and you suspect it's a mole because of its suddenness, don't hesitate to contact Young's Pest Control. With the professional Bootle mole trapping and control treatment, and the cost-effective strategies offered then your lawn will be reclaimed before the number of molehills gets too much.
Facts about moles themselves
1. A mole's activity is usually in the early morning, though research shows they sleep and work in four-hour intervals, so they work day and night.
2. Moles are built for underground life; their bodies are cylindrical. Their heads are broad, flattened, and their eyes are tiny but they have a good sense of smell.
3. Moles have an "insatiable appetite" - they can eat 70 to 100% of their own body weight.
4. Adult males are solitary animals.
There is plenty of misleading information on Bootle mole trapping.
1. Useless advertised products which don't do what they're supposed to, and cause more damage to your lawn than the moles have.
2. Some methods use hazardous traps, which is the last thing you should want. You don't want to damage your garden.
Young's pest control operatives are trained to trap moles quickly and painlessly to the mole, and to your lawn of course.
Mole pest control
To deal with a mole problem, you need to report it quickly or it will get worse.
1. Once the mole has found a source of grubs and earthworms, they will build a tunnel network and eat, damaging the garden in the process.
2. Rumours of poor quality products can ruin your garden, and more moles can appear, making the Bootle mole trapping and control situation harder.
Get in touch with Young's pest control now.