Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
24-Hour Pemberton Rat Control Treatment
Rats can be a nuisance when they invade your home or business. However, these rodents are very adaptable worldwide and spread diseases and compromise the structural integrity of buildings they infest. The most common rodent pests are the Norway Rat, Roof Rat, and House Rat. However, the most common rat species in the UK is the brown rat(Rattus Norvegicus), a sewer or common rat. This rat species is slightly light-coloured underneath and brownish-grey colour on top.
Other characteristics of brown rats are small furry ears and a blunt nose; they live between six to 18 months and can reproduce up seven times in their lives with their litters consisting of 6 to 14 pups. This species has poor eyesight but excellent hearing and smell.
Problems Linked To Rats
Rats gnaw and chew on all materials, including plastic, soft metals such as lead and copper, and wood. They also undermine building foundations with their burrowing activities, not to mention the significant structural damage they cause to residential and commercial properties. They also damage ornamental plantings and garden crops.
Rats also transmit diseases to both humans and livestock. Diseases spread by rats include Pasteurella and Leptospira, which cause stomach bugs and food poisoning. Other rat-borne diseases are Rat-Bite Fever, Salmonellosis, Murine Typhus, and Toxoplasma, which causes diarrhoea.
What To Look For
Evidence of rats can either be outdoors or indoors. If you suspect a rat infestation in the yard of the home, look out for the following:
• Rat droppings - they look like small, dark brown grains of rice or jelly beans.
• Droppings can be noticed around food storage containers, compost heaps, bird tables, pet cabinets, and in and around the edges of garden sheds.
• Burrows and digging near sources of food, rubbish, garden tool shed, and compost heaps.
• Smears and smudge marks along pipes, beams, walls, and rafters. Rats are habitual animals and follow specific paths when moving around.
• Unusual smell - rats secret urine as they move and eat.
• Noises coming from the attic just after dark.
• Remnants of rat nests when dismantling firewood stack.
• Gnawing damage to structures, pipes, and containers.
• Damage to woodwork, shredded paper, electrical cables, packets of food and gas, and water pipes.
Rats live in packs, so if you see one, there is a possibility of more around. In addition, these rodents reproduce often, and if not properly managed, the infestation can increase rapidly. What's more, rats are nocturnal, so if you see them during the day, you may have a severe infestation.
Trust the Experts at Young's Pest Control!
Is there a Pemberton Rat Catcher Near Me? Yes, there is. At Young's Pest Control, we offer 24-Hour Professional Pest Control Rats services to residents of Pemberton. In addition, professional Rat Control Treatments and Removal Service are essential when looking to get rid of rats effectively.
The Pemberton Rat Exterminator team comprises experts who can get rid of the problem quickly and effectively. Additionally, we offer advice on how to keep rats at bay.
Why Opt For Our Rat Control Treatments and Removal Service?
• 24-Hour Service - we offer 24-Hour Professional Pest Control Rats services, which include a local Pemberton Rat exterminator to help with your rat problem at any time of the day.
• Affordable Services - Our Rat Control Treatments and Removal Service package includes inspection, treatment, and monitoring, all at an affordable rate.
• Results You Can Trust - the best approach to dealing with an infestation is to use a combination of rodenticides, trapping, and proofing. We will develop an ideal treatment plan to suit your needs and eliminate rats in your space.
• Monitoring - our team will monitor your property regularly to inspect the treatment products and ensure their effectiveness. In addition to monitoring progress, the Pemberton Rat Catcher Near Me will offer expert advice to help prevent future rat infestations.
Remove rats from your property and stop them from coming back. We strive to listen, understand and assess your situation. Call us today, request a quotation for a customized rat control program that fits your needs.