Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Hire professionals in Hazel Grove Rat Control
To some people, rats are pets, and to others they are pests. However, wild rats will always be a nuisance and it’s not easy to tolerate them. They cannot be easily spotted since in most cases they only come out when it’s dark. They can only be seen during the day if they are in large numbers or are very hungry. Hazel Grove rat infestation problems need only to be handled by professionals who then use pest control treatment if the process is to be done effectively and a long lasting solution found.
Problems associated with rats
• Rats cause serious health problems in the community. They aid in the transmission of diseases such as dysentery, typhus fever, leptospirosis and the plague. In fact, the latter almost wiped out the European population in the 14th century.
• Their hair and excretions can cause food poisoning when they contaminate utensils and food.
• Some of them have lice, ticks and fleas which may also affect humans and their pets.
• Most electrical fires have been associated with rats because of gnawing on wires that sometimes leadsto fire. They also destroy structures, conduits and pipes in addition to documents and clothes stored in drawers.
In order to avoid the problems listed above, you need to get rid of rats from your building immediately you spot them. This can only best be done with a professional, and Young’s pest control experts are the best with the kinds of services and charges they offer for Hazel Grove rat control.
• Presence of droppings ranging from 12mm to 18mm in length
• Burrow holes within and outside the building
• Sounds of squeaking, movement and gnawing coming from the ceilings, walls and cupboards
• Signs of destruction by gnawing
• Pets being unusually exited
Where rat nests are located
Norwegian rats (common rats) like to build their nests in burrows underneath grassy areas, under roots of trees and along the edges of drain covers and pavements. On the other hand, roof rats build in attics, lofts, underneath floorboards and dark places.
Most of the DIY methods for Hazel Grove rat control only touch on individual specimens, thus not effective for a case of rat infestation. In addition, traps are mostly evaded by rats because they are always wary of things along their established paths. Young’s professionals, however, use the best pest control treatment methods to get rid of rats.