Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
24-Hour Harwood Rat Control Treatment
Rats are a nuisance for both homeowners and business owners. These rodents are very adaptable; hence, they can be found anywhere. Rats often reproduce and usually live in a pack, meaning there will likely be more in the area if you see one. Rats live outdoors and indoors. However, they are 10 to 20 times more likely to be spotted in indoor environments. Rats can thrive anywhere since they can squeeze through a hole the size of half a dollar. Another essential characteristic of these rodents is that they are most active at night. So if you see them during the day, you may have a severe infestation.
Recognizing Rat Signs
Since rats are nocturnal and are rarely seen during the day, it is important to recognize signs of their activity.
• Droppings and urine - rats, usually have a favourite toilet area but will void almost anywhere. Fresh droppings are black, shiny, and putty-like, while old ones are grey, dusty, and crumble.
• Gnawed objects - Rats gnaw to keep their teeth short and sharp. As a result, you will notice teeth marks on the edges of beams, food, building materials, wires, wood, posts, and advantages of beams.
• Runways - rats use the same paths for movement. You may also notice dark greasy rub marks on tracks and runways from contact with the rat’s body.
• Burrows - rats burrow for harborage and nesting. You may find burrows along walls, concrete slabs, under rubbish, and in earth banks.
• Sound - rats are often heard at night or in quiet places. They often scratch, gnaw and fight while moving at night. The young ones usually squeak while in the nest.
• Flattened vegetation and or worn earth.
• Damaged packets of food, woodwork, gas and water pipes, and electrical cables.
Importance Of Controlling Rats In Residential And Commercial Areas
Rats are among the most damaging pests in Harwood. If you notice a rat infestation, it is wise to get Rat Control Treatments and Removal Service because they:
• Consume our food
• Contaminate stored products with their urine, fur, and droppings reducing their quality
• Can transmit rodent-borne diseases to man and his pests.
• Are a nuisance in homes with their smell and noise.
• Damage structures due to their burrowing activities.
• Consume poultry feeds, eggs, and chicks.
• Damage other materials such as mats, cloths, and other domestic items.
How To Control Rats
In Harwood, complete eradication of rats is not an option as there will always be some rats left to breed, which then re-infest the town. Therefore an effective rat management program is essential in ensuring the complete elimination of these rodents.
Young Pest Control offers 24-hour professional pest control rats specialized to your situation to help maintain a rat-free zone. In addition, our Harwood Rat exterminator team is thoroughly trained to identify the source of the rat problem and recommend the most effective long-term solution for you.
Here’s why you need to use our professional Rat Control Treatments and Removal Service
1. Expertise - 24-hour professional pest control rats services are offered by staff with rigorous training in rat identification and behaviour.
2. Proposal - we obtain a comprehensive proposal about the scope of the rat control procedure to be conducted. It includes a service schedule, trap layout maps for your property, a list of rodenticides to be used, and an adequate response time for the rat management procedure.
3. Report - a Harwood rat catcher near me will supply reports with details of the control services, comprehensive sanitation, and an integrated plan to avoid pests and corrective actions required.
Harwood Rat Exterminator Services Pest Management Program
Our pest management program includes:
. Routine inspection on rat habitats.
. Analysis of possible factors that may attract rats, such as garbage, rubbish, food residue, and harborages.
. Rat treatments that are environmentally friendly and do not pose a threat to occupants.
. Recording rat control monitoring activities to measure the efficiency of the control program and identify areas that need more attention.
If you’re looking to manage a rat infestation at your home or business, we are here to help. A Harwood rat catcher near me from Young Pest Control is an expert equipped with training and experience to help you eliminate rats at home and your workplace.