Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Professional Hale Bed Bug Treatment
Bed bugs are small, elusive, parasitic insects with pointed mouths for piercing and sucking blood from mammals. Although there more than 74-bed bug species in the UK, the most well-known species is the common bed bug (Cimex lectularius) because it feeds on human blood. This species stays close to people as it is attracted to carbon dioxide and body heat from sleeping humans.
Where bed bugs are found:
• In headboards and bed frames
• in bedding such as bed sheets, bed covers, blankets, mattresses, and duvets
• Skirting boards
• Under carpets, broken plaster, underlay, and light switches
• Inside electrical fittings and sockets
• Behind peeling wallpaper
• Inside all sorts of crevices and cracks
• Between timber floorboards
• In bedroom furnitures such as cupboards, bedside cabinets, wardrobes, and drawers
Signs of bed bug infestation:
• Live bug – This could be a sign of hundreds of others in hiding.
• An itchy, hard, red swelling on the skin surface.
• A nasty smell in the house produced by the bed bugs’ stink glands.
• Blood spots, eggs, or pepper like excreta on bedding.
Why Hale bed bug treatment is important
• Bed bugs bite people and cause severe skin irritation, skin rash, pain, allergic reactions, and discomfort.
• Persistent infestation can lead to sleep deprivation, low energy levels, and low self-esteem.
• They give bedding an unsightly, speckled appearance.
• Their glands produce almond-like stench which can make life very uncomfortable.
Why do-it-yourself bed bug control might not be successful
• Since bed bugs normally come out at night to feed, you could underestimate their numbers.
• They hide in cracks, crevices, and seams of bedding and clothes making it very difficult to locate all of them.
• They lay eggs all over the house, enabling them to multiply very fast.
• Over the years, they have become more resilient to most of the conventional pesticides found in DIY stores.
• Eradication requires combining conventional methods such as bed bug fumigation with professional approaches.
Why you should use professional bed bug control services:
• Professional Hale bed bug treatment includes a thorough inspection of the property to find out the magnitude of the infestation and the most effective methods to use.
• They have the experience, skills, and equipment to provide a lasting solution to the problem.
• They have access to powerful products that homeowners do not have access to.
• They combine conventional methods such as bed bug fumigation with professional methods for total bed bug control.
• They carry out the work safely, fast, and efficiently with minimum disruption of your daily activities.
• The advice you on how to prevent future re-infestations.
There are a number of reputable, professional, Hale bed bug treatment companies such as Young Pest Control. This company offers an innovative range of bed bug treatment for your business or home. Their representatives are ready to answer queries from customers 24/7.