Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Denton Cockroach Control
Diseases Transmitted by Cockroaches
Most of the people who call us at Young’s Pest Control to do Denton cockroach control do so because of the embarrassment cockroaches cause when they are hosting guests. However, the greatest reason why you should seek our cockroach treatment solutions is the fact that cockroaches spread diseases.
Common Cockroach-borne Diseases
1) Cockroaches carry the bacterial pathogen salmonella in their hair and legs. Salmonella and similar pathogens can survive in a cockroach’s digestive system for up to a month. Salmonella symptoms include fever, diarrhoea, and vomiting. Although the condition is rarely fatal, you need Denton cockroach control because the flu-like symptoms cause great discomfort.
2) One of the most common asthma attack triggers is the decomposing matter and the faecal waste of cockroaches. Other conditions that are triggered by this waste are skin rashes, sneezing, and congestion.
3) We recommend immediate cockroach treatment the moment you see these abominable crawlers because they carry staphylococcus pneumonia. This bacterial pathogen is responsible for different infections, the most common of these being ear infections in children. Symptoms include ear pain, balancing issues, and fever. In adults, staphylococcus pneumonia causes pneumonia. The bacteria also cause pink eye.
4) Denton cockroach control is important because cockroaches cause diphtheria. This condition is characterized by abdominal pain, vomiting, diarrhoea, and nausea.
5) Cockroaches cause E. coli. E. coli is one of the most common causes of gastroenteritis (food poisoning). Symptoms include stomach tenderness, severe belly pains and cramps, diarrhoea (which is sometimes bloody), vomiting, and nausea. The diarrhoea can cause dehydration, leading to hospitalization. In rare circumstances, the bacteria spread to the bloodstream and this can result in a life-threatening infection.
6) Call us for Denton cockroach control because the crawling vermin cause Shigella. This is an intestinal disease that causes bloody diarrhoea.
7) Poliomyelitis is a rare cockroach-borne disease. It is characterized by fatigue, stiffness, muscle spasm, and flu-like symptoms.
Other common bacterial pathogens spread by cockroaches are:
• Enterobacter spp., which can cause bacteremia (a condition responsible for such infections as abscesses)
• Shigella dysenteriae, which can lead to dysentery
• Aeromonas spp., which can cause diarrhoea
• Bacillus subtilis, which can cause conjunctivitis
• Campylobacter jejuni, associated with enteritis.
• Alcaligenes faecalis, which can cause gastroenteritis and UTIs
• Bacillus cereus, which can cause food poisoning
• Clostridium perfringens, associated with gas gangrene and food poisoning
• Salmonella typhi, which can lead to typhoid
• Yersinia pestis, which is known to cause plague
• Enterococcus spp., which can lead to wound infections and UTIs
• Klebsiella spp., which can cause UTIs and pneumonia
• Mycobacterium leprae, a common cause of leprosy