Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Our Cheadle Woodworm Treatment Services
The term ‘woodworm’ is a generic term describing infestation on wooden items by wood-eating larvae of different types of beetles. Anobium punctatum (Common Furniture Beetle) is the most common woodworm species in the UK. It is, however, important that you note this beetle attacks building timber (floorboards and joists) just as commonly as it attacks furniture. Other common species include:
Why Hire Us?
At Young’s Pest Control, woodworm removal is one of our primary services. We recommend that you call us as soon as you suspect infestation because:
• Our team has the experience and the training necessary to identify woodworm signs. This will allow for early extermination before the problem exacerbates.
• If you already have an infestation, calling us for Cheadle woodworm treatment is important because we have the necessary supplies, equipment, and personal protective equipment for the job. Not having to buy what is required for extermination means you actually save money.
• The Young’s Pest Control team understands the laws dictating how exterminations should be done, including the treatments that should be used and the licenses that should be sought from the relevant local authorities.
• Professional treatment for woodworm removal is important to prevent expensive damage to property. Woodworm infestation treatment also saves your family from bore dust that could be harmful to your family’s and your pet’s health.
At Young’s Pest Control, we usually use Cheadle woodworm treatment spray to get rid of woodworm. This is a tried and proven treatment for woodworm since the insecticide in the spray will find its way deep inside the holes to kill beetles, their larvae, and their eggs. Other than the Cheadle woodworm treatment spray, we will also offer you a variety of other related services when you hire us.
1) Discovery: If you suspect you have a woodworm problem, call us and we will establish if indeed you have an infestation. Our team knows the size and shape of the holes woodworm leave behind. They will also be on the lookout for bore dust, chewing sound and tunnels inside the wood, beetle eggs, crumbling wood, dead beetles, and woodworm larvae.
2) Preventive measures: If after the discovery process we find that you do not have a woodworm infestation problem, we will take measures to prevent a future infestation.
3) Professional advice: After the job on the Cheadle woodworm treatment furniture is done, we will give you valuable tips on what you can do to prevent infestation and on early woodworm detection. We will give you such tips as the right indoor humidity levels to maintain, the months when you are most susceptible to woodworm attacks, and how to treat furniture and wooden fixtures to prevent infestation.
We will maintain the highest level of discreetness when handling your infestation and we will take care of your Cheadle woodworm treatment furniture issues. We offer competitive rates and we will complete the job within the set timelines. Call us today for a quote and for an overview of our services.