Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Bickershaw Bumblebee Nest Removal
Bumblebees can be quite aggressive and territorial. They will defend their nest from anything that invades it, including humans! By getting rid of bumblebees, you can save your family from excruciating stings as these pests can unload venom multiple times without dying and worse, if anyone at home has an allergic reaction, they may experience anaphylactic shock and will need medical assistance.
Bumblebee nests can be identified by the following:
- The nest is often found in a sheltered spot, such as in a roof void, garden shed or in the eaves of a building. These are just a few places, but nothing should be taken for granted.
- Bumblebee nests are often quite large, football-size or even larger.
- The entrance to the nest is usually quite small, about the size of a 50p coin.
- There will be much noise coming from the nest as Bumbles are very vocal when defending their home.
- Bumblebees are very defensive of their nests.
When do you know you have a BumbleBee problem?
- You'll hear loud, persistent buzzing at dawn and dusk throughout the warmer months of the year. Sometimes, however, they're active during daylight hours as well. If you notice some hanging around your garden on sunny days, there may be a nest somewhere nearby that is causing all that irritation! That makes them very assertive when it comes to protecting their offspring
We have Bumblebees near my property! How do I get rid of bumblebees?
It's essential that you ensure you work with a reputable company that understands Bumbles Bees' habits and handles them safely without harm or injury before attempting any pest control yourself.
Call a Bumblebee exterminator if you're experiencing Bumble Bee problems at your property. Our experienced teams will remove the nests quickly and efficiently to protect both your home and garden from lasting damage by these bees. Give us a call on 0161 776 9832 if you need help finding out more. We have listed a few common species.
The common carder bumblebee is a species of bumblebee found in Europe and North America. This is the most common bumblebee in Europe. The common carder bumblebee nests in underground cavities, such as rodent burrows. It is primarily black with some white hairs and has a characteristic red band on the thorax.
The bilberry bumblebee is a species of bumblebee that is found in North America. It is the most widespread bumblebee in North America. The bilberry bumblebee nests in underground cavities, such as rodent burrows. It is mostly black with some white hairs and has a characteristic red band on the thorax.
Shrill carder bee (Bombus sylvarum ) is a species of bumblebee found in North America. It is the most widespread bumblebee in North America. The shrill carder bee nests in underground cavities, such as rodent burrows. It is primarily black with some white hairs and has a characteristic red band on the thorax.
Bickershaw bumblebee nest removal near me service is the only way to get rid of a colony. We offer help to those who have been stung by bees or have had bees invading their home. We offer Bickershaw bumblebee hive removal and will use our years of experience as pest control experts to make sure that all traces of these pesky creatures are gone from your property. And don't forget about DIY products - they may seem like an easy solution, but no guarantee that using them won't cause more problems down the line. Even worse, some people who try their own methods end up causing injury because they're not trained in how to do it safely. So before you even consider trying out DIY products, speak to a Bumble Bee exterminator to get rid of Bumble Bees.