Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
24 Hour Tatton Rat Control Treatment
Rats are nocturnal creatures that are highly intelligent and social. They can be found in many different locations, including homes, warehouses, old buildings, farms and sewers. Rats reproduce quickly when they live together in large groups or colonies. Therefore, if you notice a rat infestation on your property, it is essential to contact an exterminator immediately because these rodents pose serious health risks!
Rats are associated with a number of health risks, including:
- - Rat-bite fever: a rare but severe illness caused by bacteria found in the saliva of rats. The symptoms include headache and chills and a rash that appears on the chest and spreads to other parts of the body.
- - Leptospirosis: This disease is contracted when rats urinate in water sources such as puddles or pools. The symptoms include fever, headache and vomiting, among others. This serious condition can lead to liver and kidney damage and may even be fatal in some cases.
- - Hantavirus: a potentially deadly virus that is spread through rat urine and faeces, symptoms of this virus include fever, headache and muscle aches, but the most severe symptoms involve respiratory distress, which can lead to death if left untreated.
- -Salmonellosis: is a foodborne illness caused by the bacteria Salmonella, which can be found in rat faeces. Symptoms of salmonellosis include diarrhoea, abdominal cramps and a fever.
- - E. coli: a type of bacteria that can cause severe diarrhoea, vomiting and abdominal cramps. Symptoms to look out for include bloody diarrhoea, fever and vomiting.
- -Typhus: is a bacterial disease that is spread through the faeces of rats or their fleas. Symptoms include headache, high fever and chills. This illness can be fatal if it isn't treated immediately, so you should seek medical attention as soon as possible!
- -Bubonic plague: is a deadly disease caused by the bacteria Yersinia pestis, which is carried and transmitted by rats. The symptoms are fever, swollen lymph nodes and can eventually lead to gangrene. This illness is also known as the black plague!
If you think you may have a rat infestation on your property, please do not hesitate to contact a Tatton Rat exterminator for help! They will be able to inspect your property and recommend the best course of action to take to get rid of the rats and protect your health!
Not only do rats pose a health risk, but they also damage property. In light of this, it's important to understand the dangers associated with rats and plan when an infestation strikes.
The size, type and cause will help determine how you deal with your rat problem. Many different types of rats can inhabit homes, but generally speaking, they all pose similar threats to health and safety.
How does a rat enter a property?
Rats can enter a property through any opening that is large enough for them to crawl into. Usually, they go under doors or gaps in foundations and porch steps, as well as loose tar paper on the roof.
A rat infestation may happen quickly, but evidence of rats should be apparent before you need to worry about impending damages. Rats are skilled climbers and swimmers, so be sure to watch for trails or tunnels from sewers or other external openings towards your home. Blocks of wood coming out from holes will signify that rodents have been there too. On the inside walls of a building, you may notice round black droppings with tiny hairs coming from them – scat – which could also mean rats have been going toward the burrows they've been digging.
It is important not to ignore rat infestations; the risks to your health and safety, as well as your property, are accurate. However, suppose you think you may have a rat problem. In that case, it is best to call in a professional 24 hour Tatton professional pest control rats company right away.
If you need expert help with a rat infestation, call us now for a free consultation. We offer 24-hour professional pest control rats from your property so that they don't come back. Don't try to handle the problem yourself using DIY products. This won't work in most cases and can be dangerous if poisons are misused or not used according to instructions. Our Tatton Rat Control Treatments and Removal Service has been helping people solve their rodent problems for many years! In addition to our knowledgeable staff, we also have state-of-the-art equipment, including thermal imaging cameras, which make it easy for us to access areas where rodents may be hiding - without having them scatter elsewhere in the house before we get there!