Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
24 Hour Siddington Rat Control Treatment
Everyone knows that rats are a problem in the UK. They live in sewers and cause disease, food poisoning, and even house fires. Did you know that they also affect your mental health? Rats can trigger the release of stress hormones which can lead to panic attacks or other mental illnesses. It may not occur to you, but every time you see a rat - no matter how big or small - it has already had an impact on your life!
- Rats carry many diseases like salmonella and e coli. - They can cause fires by chewing through wires in your home. - Rats tend to infest houses that are left vacant for a long time or those with no one living inside of them after being abandoned.
- Rats are known for their ability to breed quickly and cause infestations within a short period of time. They can have up to 12 litters in a year, with each litter having six to eight babies.
- They can carry over 40 diseases that are harmful to human health, including leptospirosis, Weil's disease, rat-bite fever, toxoplasmosis, hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS), and bubonic plague.
- Their urine, droppings, and hair can also cause allergic reactions in some people. - Rats have been known to eat through walls, floors, ceilings, and even the insulation inside homes.
Food can also be contaminated by their droppings or by chewing on it, leading to food poisoning. - Infestations of rats can cause psychological problems like anxiety, depression, and even post-traumatic stress disorder.
- The cost to the UK economy from rat damage is estimated at £100 million per year.
- In some cases, rat infestations have led to people being forced out of their homes or businesses. The moment you discover a rat problem, it is vital to take action right away. Aside from being hazardous to health, they can also lead to extensive damage that is costly to repair. Contact a professional Siddington Rat Control Treatments and Removal Service company to get rid of the rats and prevent them from returning.
How do rats enter a property?
They go through holes in walls, floors, ceilings and roofs. The best way to ensure you are not the victim of a rat infestation is to ensure your property maintains no holes near the ground or floor. This prevents rats from coming inside by chewing their way in undetected. If you find any tight gaps around pipes or cables, make sure these are sealed up for added protection which will also help with pipes bursting during cold weather. Check your attic loft spaces regularly using ladders and insulation boards as excess dirt can provide suitable nesting conditions for rats hiding there. It may be worth discussing pest control at your last house inspection before buying too. A Siddington Rat exterminator will be able to rat-proof your home, so these buggers have to entry points.
These signs indicate rat infestations
Rat infestations can be identified by gnawing marks on the edges of books, pipes, or other objects that are left untouched. Rats can also cause problems in homes by jumping into small crevices.
Signs of a rat infestation include seeing droppings or faeces, which are usually about the size of a grain of rice. Also, look out for urine stains as rats will often urinate when they are scared. You should also look for gnaw marks around the house. Finally, if you hear scurrying or scratching noises at night, this is a good indication that you have a rat problem! If you spot rats in your home, you must contact a Siddington Rat exterminator quickly. Rats can be dangerous and carry potentially fatal diseases if not treated immediately! If you spot rats in your home, it is crucial to act quickly. Rats can be destructive and have potentially deadly diseases if not treated immediately!
Suppose you are looking for a professional company to eradicate your rat problem. In that case, Siddington Rat Control Treatments and Removal Service are here. We offer 24-hour Siddington professional pest control rats services and will come out at any time, day or night. You can reach us by phone any time of the day or night at 01617769832. When choosing an exterminator for your home, make sure that they have experience with rats because this is not something you want to take lightly. Should you ever use DIY products? No! Rats are intelligent animals who quickly learn how to break down barriers like traps and poisons, which means there's no guarantee that one product will work better than another on them if they've seen it before once already in their lifetime.