Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
24 Hour Preston Brook Rat Control Treatment
Everything You Need to Know About Rats and the Impact of Having a Rat Infestation Just the mention of rats can cause an entire room to go silent. Rats are rodents known for spreading disease, being carriers of dangerous parasites, and carrying diseases themselves. They are nocturnal creatures that prefer dark places to hide during the day, but they will emerge during the night when people are sleeping or otherwise occupied with other tasks. So if you find a rat infestation in your home, you need to know how it affects your health and what steps you should take next!
The first thing that anyone should do if they suspect they have a rat infestation is to contact a professional Preston Brook Rat Control Treatments and Removal Service. Rats can be complex creatures to get rid of, and you don't want to make the problem worse by taking care of it yourself. In addition, rat infestations can cause serious health problems for humans and pets, so you must act immediately if you think there is a rat infestation in your home.
They spread several diseases like:
- Leptospirosis: a bacterial infection that affects the liver and kidneys, the symptoms to look out for are fever, lack of energy and vomiting. This bacterial infection can be spread through rat urine which is why it's essential to keep your distance from rats if you find them in your home.
- Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome: a respiratory illness caused by hantavirus that spreads through the air after exposure to dust contaminated with rodent excrement. This disease is hazardous and can be fatal. Symptoms to look out for are fever, chills and muscle aches.
- Plague: a bacterial infection that results in the formation of swollen lymph nodes called buboes. It spreads through bites from infected fleas, so it's essential not to handle rats if you find them in your home and to make sure you keep your pets free of fleas.
- Rat Bite Fever: a bacterial infection spread through rat bites. It can cause fever, vomiting and muscle aches. It is a severe illness and can be fatal if left untreated.
- Salmonellosis: a food poisoning caused by the bacteria salmonella. It is spread through contact with rat faeces and can cause diarrhoea, fever and stomach cramps.
Despite their size, rats can squeeze through openings as small as a quarter-inch in diameter, so they can quickly enter your home through cracks and crevices. Once inside, rats will establish their territory and reproduce quickly, potentially leading to a rat infestation. Rats are known carriers of disease, and they can contaminate food with their droppings or urine. They may also chew on wires or insulation, potentially causing electrical fires. Rats also pose a risk to pets and small children, as they can easily be bitten or scratched. In addition, they are omnivorous and eat anything from fruits and vegetables to meat. Once you have a rat infestation, it's essential to act quickly and call a Preston Brook Rat exterminator to reduce the chances of disease and damage to your property.
Rats are typically active at night, and you may hear them scurrying around in the walls or ceilings. As well as making noise while gnawing at food or objects. Common signs of an infestation are droppings, burrows or holes in food packaging. Rats can also contaminate stored foods with their urine and faeces, making them a health risk for humans!
Whenever there is a rat infestation in your home, it's crucial to hire a 24 hour Preston Brook professional pest control rats expert. DIY products are for amateurs and will not get the job done right. Rather than risk your health by doing this yourself, contact Preston Brook Rat Control Treatments and Removal Service today! We offer a same-day service to eradicate any rats in your house as soon as possible. We guarantee our work a 100% satisfaction guarantee or more than 20 years of experience in pest control services. So don't put off getting professional help until tomorrow- do it now before the problem worsens!