Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice On How To Identify Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
24 Hour Pickmere Professional Pest Control Rats
If you have a rat problem, don't let it get the best of you. There are some simple steps to take to get rid of rats and keep them from coming back for more. Rats can come in many different shapes and sizes, depending on their location. However, they all carry the potential to cause much damage. We at Pickmere rat exterminators know how to eradicate your issues before they become too big.
Among the most common types of rats in households is the brown rat, also known as a Norway rat. Brown rats are omnivores that feed on both plants and meats, so they will eat anything from your kitchen scraps to your cat's food when left unattended. If you suspect there may be rats living near your home or business, then contact Pickmere rat catcher near me right away.
Another rat, the roof rat, is an invasive species of rat native to South America however has spread worldwide due to the shipping industry. There are four subspecies of roof rats.
They breed at a high rate, so quick control measures must be taken. Luckily, we at Pickmere Rat Control Treatments and Removal Service have just the solution for you.
Roof rats nesting habits adapt to many different environments. They can live in trees, on the ground or in human structures. This means that they can form nests inside walls and other cavities within your home.
You may find their droppings near food containers like drawers, cabinets and pantries, where rats will look for easy sources of food or water along with convenient places to build their nests
They also come across as brilliant animals, which makes them harder to deal with than other types of rodents because if blocked in one area, they will try to find another way into your home. Roof rats are known for chewing through or gnawing their way around blockages, so it is important that if you suspect roof rats, seek the help of an exterminator before the infestation spreads further.
Rats not only cause damage to homes; they can cause health problems too.
Another type of rat found throughout the U.K is the black rat, also known as a ship rat. Black rats are carriers of many diseases that can be transferred to humans, including Weil's disease and salmonella.
Although black rats are larger than your average rat, they are still very small and can get into just about any space that is not too small. They have been known to chew through wood, drywall and even metal when trying to gain access to a home or business.
Rats have a bad reputation, but there are a few things that you should know about them before you try to get rid of them. Here are five interesting facts about rats:
1. Rats can't climb smooth surfaces such as glass or smooth plastic, so they will do whatever it takes to be able to climb up on something to gain access into your home.
2. When rats swim from one location to another, crossing a large body of water is no problem because they can stay on the surface of the water and use their tails as a propeller until they reach the other side. Also, rats actually dry faster than you think, making it easier for them to return to their nests after they have been soaked.
3. The average rat can squeeze through a hole that is the size of a quarter which means it's important to keep food stored in containers with lids or put them up on higher surfaces away from the reach of rats.
4. Rats are very active animals, so they will most likely be seen running around day and night searching for food, water and new nesting locations.
5. If you know there are rats in your area, then you may need to adjust your diet because smelling yummy human foods can lead to an infestation in your home. Rats have also been known to carry fleas into homes.
We are always ready to get rid of your rat problem. Choosing the right pest control service is easy, just call us at Pickmere Rat Control Treatments and Removal Service on 0161 776 9832; we will arrange a Pickmere rat catcher near me to come out as soon as possible.