Need Help? Call us on 0161 776 9832 or drop us an email for expert pest control advice on how to identify pest infestations and help solve your problem.
Huyton-With-Roby Wasp Nest Removal Treatment
Amongst all stinging insects wasps are one of those whose behaviour is most threatening to humans. Hornets often are social insects and create large and thriving colonies housed in nests – which unfortunately are frequently located close to our homes or work areas. Trees and bushes, roofs and attics, sheds and fences can all be chosen as a suitable habitat. The nest size increases in proportion to the colony, and by the time it becomes evident, it already presents significant danger.
Why are wasps dangerous?
• Wasps are aggressive and will defend their territory fiercely
• They are equipped with perfect defence skill: the ability to drive their stinger into the skin and withdraw it repeatedly, thus delivering sharp, venomous stings over and over again
• A hornet in distress is able to communicate the danger to its fellow colony occupants, which results in stinging mayhem. So what might have started with a single sting from a solitary wasp could well turn into a full-blown attack by the colony
• The wasp venom causes itchiness and swelling. Repeated hornet sting can cause an allergic reaction. Facial swelling can be especially dangerous because of the possibility to spread to the tongue and throat. Sometimes a generalized allergic reaction can be severe and is treated as a medical emergency because of the potentially life-threatening consequences.
The most sensible course of action therefore upon discovering a wasp nest is to contact the wasp control specialists who are professionally qualified to destroy it safely and permanently. An expert wasp removal treatment is critical if you want to eradicate the danger effectively.
What will the wasp control service do?
• Assess promptly the location of the nest and the risks it presents
• Decide on the most suitable way of eradication
• Apply professional Huyton-With-Roby wasp nest removal treatment to ensure complete destruction of the colony.
The nest removal specialists have:
• Suitable equipment, such as protective clothing
• Professional knowledge, expertise and training
• Ability to apply the most suitable Huyton-With-Roby wasp nest removal treatment in the safest possible way
• Experience to deal with the problem securely and with minimum disruption to your day-to-day activities or business
The specialists will also be able to offer advice and assistance for future prevention and avoiding a recurrence of the problem.