Need Help? Call Us On 0161 776 9832 For Expert Pest Control Advice on Identifying Pest Infestations And Help Solve Your Pest Problem.
Professional Chester Woodworm Treatment
Woodworm infestation is a type of infestation that damages the wood. Still, in this case, we will emphasize the damage it causes to products constructed with wood, such as furniture and other wood products. Woodworm is not a specific species but larvae of wood-boring beetle species, which are:
- The Anobium Punctatum, popularly known as the Furniture Beetle
- Xestobium r=Rufovillosum, also known as Deathwatch beetle
- Lyctus brunneus, also known as Powderpost Beetle
- Hylotrupes Bajulus also known as House Longhorn Beetle
The larvae reside in the wood, which is also a source of food and creates tunnels that end up weakening the wood, and as time passes, the wood product becomes damaged. The woodworm beetles leave in search of a mate when it is fully matured, which is viewed as a sign of infested woodworm.
Treatment for Woodworm Removal
Chester woodworm treatment is specifically designed to disrupt at least one life cycle stage of the beetles preventing the young larva from reaching adulthood.
If you have woodworm, I would advise you to contact professionals who deal with the Chester woodworm treatment like Young’s Pest Control. They are experienced in woodworm extermination, and their services are pocket-friendly. In addition, the infested area or furniture will be investigated to determine the extent of the problem and the type of woodworm species involved.
The signs of woodworm at your home are straightforward:
- Small and round holes on the surface of the woodwork ii
- . Adult beetles emerging from the whole or are hovering around the house
iii. Powdery dust below infested area referred to as frass
iv. Crumbling edges of roofing joists or floorboards
- Ensuring the wood is well ventilated, and the humidity level is low
ii. In case of an infestation, separate the infested wood from the good wood to prevent further spread of the woodworm
iii. Install electric fly traps to kill adult beetles in the summer months, and the electric fly traps should be placed in loft spaces and under-ventilated spaces, thus reduce the threat of infestation.
Chester Woodworm Treatment Spray
Measures to prevent woodworm infestation
There are several measures you can enhance to prevent infestation of woodworm, which includes:
This is a tool you can use to treat infested woodworm if you cannot afford to hire a professional to do the work for you or perform Chester woodworm treatment furniture services, where your furniture is infested with woodworm and would like to treat them. It has the following features:
- it gives a lasting protection
- has a weak smell, won’t affect you when you spray it in your home
- it’s cheap and comes in different sizes depending on your preference
- It’s easy to use as you spray it directly into the flight holes
- It’s used to reach small areas like the spaces on your furniture
You should inquire from Young’s pest control on how to acquire the Chester woodworm treatment spray and other guidelines about using it in performing woodworm treatment furniture services.